Dihydrotestosterone (commonly abbreviated as “DHT”) is naturally produced by your body but in can wreaks havoc on your hair, leading to the miniaturization of hair follicles and, eventually, hair thinning and loss. Removing or blocking DHT at the scalp can help both men and women maintain healthy, full hair. Hair Restoration Laboratories has created a shampoo and conditioner with unsurpassed DHT reducing ingredients in a powerful proprietary formulation.
Specifically formulated for men and women
Helps support healthy, full hair for people with male or female pattern baldness
Helps restore thin, frail, and wispy hair
Supports thicker, more voluminous hair growth
Drastically reduces hair shedding and fall out
Improves hair and scalp strength & lustiness
Works to minimize the appearance of thinning hair
A proprietary blend of extracts, amino acids, oils, antioxidants and nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth
- Saw Palmetto: Multiple studies establish saw palmetto’s ability to increase hair growth and slow down hair loss. Experts believe that saw palmetto treats hair loss by blocking the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. This enzyme is required to create DHT, the main culprit of genetic hair loss. DHT that builds up in the hair follicle can cause a gradual thinning of the hair shaft and eventually kill the follicle completely. Evidence shows that saw palmetto binds to 5-alpha reductase before it can convert testosterone into DHT.
- Biotin (Vitamin H): An essential B-vitamin that promotes hair growth and aids in overall hair health. This ingredient strengthens both the hair follicle and the hair shaft, from which the hair grows.
- Soy Isoflavones: Studies establish that soy isoflavones promote hair growth by increasing the dermal levels of insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1).
- Camellia Japonica Seed Oil: In research studies, this extract has demonstrated potent antioxidant properties with the ability to inhibit the production of DHT.
- Phyllanthus Emblica: Studies establish that this herb is a potent 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor and hair growth promoter.
- Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil: Subjects in a control group study massaged with this oil showed an almost 50% improvement in hair loss.
- Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil: Studies have established that rosemary oil can be just as effective as minoxidil and stimulates hair growth.
- Full Ingredient List: Deionized Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sufonate,Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium-47, Cocamide MIPA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Polyquaternium 80, Sodium Laurylsulfosuccinate, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Argan Oil, Saw Palmetto, Biotin (Vitamin H), Nigella Sativa Oil, Phyllanthus Emblica, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Rosemarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Oil, Hibiscus Rosa-sinensis Extract, Nicotinic Acid Niacin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Soy Isoflavones, b-sitosterol,Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerol, Citric Acid, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Ligustic Chuanxiong Root Extract, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Root Extract, Fragrance.